The problem with liking someone is that you're concerned about what they think about you. It's good to consider others opinions but not to think of what they think of you or how they rate you! "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind," author unknown. You deserve to be WHOEVER you are (unless you're some creepy person. Get rid of the creepiness and then you're fine!)!!! I sometimes feel bad about myself because I might not be the most "popular" or "prettiest" for someone else's standards. I know that I don't need to be any of those things to be special and wonderful and who I am! And I might not be "pretty" to some people but I know I am! And looks aren't the only thing that matters! I got a Chinese fortune that says, "From all the things you where, your expression is the most important!"
"The moment you realized you REALLY should have gone as Chewbacca!"

1 comment:
Dude! I love that picture!!!
Post a Comment